EASY , BREEZY ,BEAUTIFUL

Hi Lovelies!
Its the beginning of another awesome week and I'm stepping into it with all positivity and enthusiasm . Knowing that it all begins and ends in your mind what you give power to has power over you . Remember to remain positive and never stop Grinding .
This look is my quickest to put together , more like i just reached for the first items i placed my hands on in my closet and poof I'm on the move .
Wearing a maxi knit sweater from INCITY  with a nude midi skirt and a pair of sneakers  and my burgundy strap mini bag completed it all . You dont have to spend so much time picking out outfits , some days just go with your guts and wear it with some sass and you good to go .

outfit 
knit sweater - INCITY 
skirt - FOREVER 21
Bag - MIRATON
Sneakers - Reebok 
Sunglasses- Giant vintage 

No comments:

Post a Comment